View Single Post
Old 12-05-2019, 08:52 PM   #103
In Search of a Life

Technology in dentistry is definitely advancing at a crazy rate. Digital xrays are a big thing I have and they're so worth it (those little bastard sensors aren't cheap though) just for the speed. Don't have to have a dark room, uploads right to the screen.

Digital impression taking for crown and bridge is really interesting. In office milling machines and cad cam tech is taking off, but damn, it's hard for me to justify the price of those damn things. I have a scanner, but I dont' mill my own stuff. Just send it to the lab and let them do it.

With the advancements in 3d printing, things are just taking off. I'll see if I can find some cool videos to show some stuff on it.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.