View Single Post
Old 07-22-2021, 09:43 PM   #44
Constable of Untruths

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY View Post
I'm glad you're happy. Claiming science as your own when 1,322 families have been awarded over 2 billion dollars for brain damage due to vaccines and that only represents a tiny fraction of the lawsuits filed is lame. This very simply should be a choice. I choose 1 in a million chance of catching something over the alternative. These are simply facts. I look at health a little differently. Monthly my entire family is checked to make sure every vitamin and mineral in our system is as close to perfect as possible and there are no allergies effecting us. We caught the flu this year but didn't even know it until we got our readout. IT was the sore throat, stuffy head day. Big wow. If people spent as much time and effort at keeping their body and immunity systems up as they do running around like chicken little trying to control what others do in their life this wouldn't even be an issue.
Yeah, you’re not anti-vaccination at all!
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0