View Single Post
Old 02-15-2024, 10:49 AM   #29
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by kozzman555 View Post
We know he has the physical tools for sure. I thought I remember seeing he played QB in HS, so he is still learning the intricacies of the position, had like 3 or 4 different OC's in college, but still got his BS in 3 years and is working on his Masters, so the dude is smart. And we know Andy and Veach value intelligent players. I think he also has been working with Deebo in the off-season. If they decided to take him in the 1st, I would not be mad. I think he's still raw, route running-wise, but I think he can be coached.
Are you talking about Legette or Sanders?
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.