View Single Post
Old 09-06-2019, 03:00 AM   #477
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by carcosa View Post
I mean....... Could Andy Reid keep him in line??

He might be more trouble than he's worth, but can you ****ing imagine Antonio Brown in this offense?????
AB is a damaged piece of shit diva. If any Chiefs' fan so much as speculates about him coming here, they should be banned immediately. We have a great team that is basically family.

The majority of them are obviously like brothers. AB is cancer plain and simple. He ****s everything up for everybody. Keep him far the **** away from this team! Like I said earlier, I wouldn't take him for free. A guy like that can single handedly ruin a good team culture.

Last edited by Mahomes_Is_God; 09-06-2019 at 03:05 AM..
Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote