Thread: 2024 WR Class
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2023, 11:48 AM   #122
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Anyone on this list from 3-8 is on the board when we pick, run up there and take one.
I need to do more homework on Legette. He got hurt in the Mizzou game so I haven't seen him much.

I mean, kid's gonna be 23 when he's drafted. And he didn't do ANYTHING for the first 4 years of his college career. I mean absolutely dick. 42 catches for 400 yards. Not an average, but TOTAL. His first 3 individual seasons are essentially per game averages for his 2023 season.

It's not a deal breaker, but those are red flags. That's really really odd.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.