Thread: 2024 WR Class
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2023, 03:43 PM   #33
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
I've been a bit hit-and-miss on WRs lately so I'll just give you all my current top 10 draft-eligible and then you can dissect the shit out of it. Just how my eyes see them right now.

1. Marvin Harrison Jr, Ohio State
2. Malik Nabers, LSU
3. Rome Odunze, Washington
4. Emeka Egbuka, Ohio State
5. Troy Franklin, Oregon
6. Malachi Corley, Western Kentucky
7. Jalen McMillan, Washington
8. Tory Horton, Colorado State
9. Keon Coleman, Florida State
10. Xavier Worthy, Texas

And a bonus "don't sleep on this guy"... Will Sheppard, Vanderbilt.
Not much to dissect. Besides dissecting at this point is really is just regurgitating what every tom dick and harry scout says. I like the top 2. I'm a big Nabers fan. I like you added Corley. I'm partial to Polk over McMillan though.

Jermaine Burton and Ali Jennings III is moving up the board for me. Tyler Harrell's speed is intriguing.
Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.