View Single Post
Old 09-11-2018, 09:25 AM   #14370
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
So I just noticed it on this gif, but lord - look at the ****ing spin rate on that ball.

Getting a throw like that to noise over/down is just unreal. The difference being that if you don't, wind/weather will kill it and/or it could sail on you. A lot of weird shit can happen when you can't drive a ball point down.

And with no legs under him at all and throwing kinda sideways, Mahomes puts one with enough zing on it that it drives itself over and down 30 yards downfield.

The pure arm talent on that kid is something you just don't see.
WTF

Okay, so I have watched this throw a dozen times now and I don't understand the physics on this throw. It is baffling. Do we have any astrophysicist on the board that can explain how the ball spins in a downward spiral like a bomb from an airplane? Seriously- have you seen a ball react like that? Reminds me of his preseason throw that changed directions mid-air.

Anyone remember the old Nerf balls with the rocket tails added so you could throw perfect long bomb spirals. They used to nose-down at the end of throws like this.
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.