View Single Post
Old 03-28-2020, 01:08 PM   #151
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trivers View Post
They are exclusive.

SBA states to file for both. You can always turn down the EIDL $$$ if you get the PPP $$$
Not sure through the various posts if I answered this or not (apologies if I had not), but I've heard that you will be able to use PPP to re-finance any existing EIDL loans. I believe this will be the mechanism to ultimately make the EIDL effectively forgivable as well...

But the advice above I believe to be solid: Apply for both and keep the ball moving forward....don't hesitate! You do not have to fund even if approved. keep your options open!

Lots of unanswered questions at this point, but I'm hearing that much of these questions will become clearer early this coming week.
mililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli