Thread: Movies and TV Tiger King(Netflix)
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2020, 03:22 PM   #118
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
If you see the clip at the end from when he first started, I think he did and then he got overcome with the money and rivalry and lost sight of what was important.

Actually the clip of him when he was starting out talking about how people shouldn't breed them and they should be in their natural habitats was pretty heart breaking when you see what he became.
I think it was once Rick approached him about the documentary idea. There was a scene where they took cubs away from the mommas at birth and he was bitching about their mewing all night and keeping him awake. That's when I knew for sure that he didn't give two shits anymore.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.