View Single Post
Old 05-19-2022, 06:54 PM   #240
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperChief View Post
Really appreciate the input from you all. Didn't know there were so many w/ knowledge (and in-depth knowledge at that) regarding the subject.

I called a highly recommended personal trainer in my area and have started the process of meeting with him. He sent a short questionnaire to "get to know me" and my current fitness level, my goals, my familiarity with free weight strength training, etc. I was very detailed about some of my goals (and some anxieties about burnout and going too hard, too fast). We're doing an intro workout next Friday to get a feel and develop a gameplan from there!

I'm really excited about this journey. My wife has a tour of a women-specific gym in town tomorrow that offers general membership and classes that she's taken in the past that she really liked. We're meeting with a Dietician next week to get the food part under control and learn more about balance. Went to the doctor yesterday and got the all clear for working out, so I'm pumped to get going. I'll try my best to update once I get up to speed.

Again, thanks everyone!
Get those sweatpants ready to go!!!
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote