View Single Post
Old 10-26-2020, 08:30 PM   #171
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD10367 View Post
And how many rings did Reid have?
Before Mahomes? Zero. That's exactly my point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD10367 View Post
People who bring up Belichick's Browns seasons don't really look at the facts. The Browns suck. They've always sucked. They've had a whopping 3 winning seasons since 1990: 9 wins under Butch Davis, 10 wins under Romeo Crennel, and 11 wins under Belichick. Before the 11-5 season, Belichick had them winning 6, 7, and 7 games. He was clearly progressing them in the right direction. He beat Bill Parcells and the Patriots in the playoffs. And then the news came out about the team moving and it was all over.
The best coach of all time should be able to manage .500 though shouldn't he?

Look, I'm not saying he's a bad coach. He's a really good coach. But he's still just a coach.

Let me make this even more clear since people don't seem to understand it:

Coaches DO NOT win championships, QB's do. Period.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.