View Single Post
Old 05-18-2018, 07:26 AM   #11975
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gadzooks View Post
Yesterday I went to a little place I'd heard about located in the armpit of Toronto and had the best burger I've ever had.
If you ever happen to be in the armpit of Toronto, the place is called Tuckshop kitchen.
I had the "Tuck Royale" which is basically a ground brisket, pork shoulder & smoked back fat patty with lettuce, tomato, red onion + house cured bacon, jalapeņos and 2 year Balderson cheddar.
My mouth is watering even at this early morning hour!

Love that thick slice of cheese.

I lived in Toronto for one year from mid 2016-mid 2017 on the corner of King and Yonge in the Suites at One King West and then for a short time in Markham.

I tell everyone Toronto is one of the most underrated cities in the world.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.