Thread: Life Stupid Tourist Tricks
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2016, 10:29 AM   #114
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

Never underestimate the power of stupid in the Park. My parents were in the Park over the weekend and they watched some lady at their hotel try to approach an elk that was walking by. I guess the elk got bent out of shape about it and chased her back up on the hotel deck. She left the deck and the elk turned around and came after her again. I guess in this case the tourist was Chinese. Only a small percentage of these incidents even make the paper. I would venture to say that within the next few weeks there will be another bison incident or two that does make the paper.

Last edited by Bwana; 06-07-2016 at 10:44 AM..
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.