View Single Post
Old 03-21-2020, 05:27 PM   #90
Supporter

I puttered in my shop today and when it warmed up enough, a couple of the kids helped me burn brush and dead grass and weeds around our pond. I let them drive our 4 wheeler a little. It was nice so we spent most of the day outside.

I also climbed onto the roof Nd dealt with a bird issue...they were trying to nest in my downspouts.

Pending weather is supposed to be shitty, so I'll move back to the shop and work on something, fix a golf cart, and exhaust manifold on my man truck or a reclaimed lumber shoe rack requested by the mrs.

When we can, my plan is to do as many normal things as possible and change it up for the kids.

Men....use this time to knock out your honey do list so you can be awesome all summer.
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.