View Single Post
Old 03-21-2020, 04:06 PM   #87
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
That's your garage 'eh? Boy are you neat for someone who works on such things. Everything perfectly in place.
lol...it's not even close. You can't see my table saw buried behind a bunch of stuff in the back. I've only been here a year though, and I started with bare walls. But I do have a pretty good idea where everything is.

This was a couple weeks in...

and a few more weeks later....

It's been a slow process since I have had to do a lot of other work on the rest of the house. Still need to get the rest wired, insulated and drywalled so I can put up more permanent shelves and cabinets. So a lockdown wouldn't be all that bad...I could get a lot done in there provided I can get materials.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote