View Single Post
Old 03-21-2020, 02:58 PM   #76
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoover View Post
I do pretty well.

I have an entire office set up in the basement with professional furniture, so working from home has always been easy for me.

I think it's important to have a plan for each day. I don't care if it's a Tuesday or Saturday, have a list of shit you want to get done.

For example, today I deep cleaned the kitchen, cleaned out the smoker, and now working on some stuff in the basement. You just can't sit around. I love to cook, so meal times is a bigger deal than Normal. Been smoking a lot of meat I have in the freezer, its been great.

Now I'm a news hound, but man there is some depressing shit out there. So I make a point to shut off the news around 3 or so, otherwise I think it would really impact my mood.

I also have a 6 year old, so we have nerf gun battles, take the dogs for walks, and all sorts or shit!
Nerf gun battles are the best moments of my childhood!
Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.