View Single Post
Old 04-26-2024, 09:17 AM   #2318
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
This.

I would gladly draft a guy like Paul or Kingsley in the 2nd round and have them battle it out in TC.
If nothing else you have a Niang replacement as a developmental guy.

Because that guy's simply not done a damn thing. And I really do think it's a mindset issue with him. He appears to just keep getting fatter. He's falling down the depth chart and from what I can tell he's done nothing to address that. Appears to be content marking time on his rookie deal and eventually just bouncing around practice squads for a couple years.

I don't get how he hasn't come into camp 30 lbs lighter or something by now. Guy has to try SOMETHING to make himself relevant and doesn't seem compelled to do so.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.