View Single Post
Old 01-25-2021, 02:25 PM   #5
Andy Reid Supporter

1. WR
2. C
3. DE
4. OT
5. LB

I think we have to utilize the strength of this team and that is Mahomes and his weapons. Pringle is our only blocking WR with size that isn’t a FA. Tyreek and Hardman aren’t exactly known for blocking.
I think we need to draft a Sammy replacement.

I narrowly put C over DE bc honestly we have a starting DL of Clark, Jones, Wharton and Danna. One of Taco/Okafor/Kpass could come back cheap to provide depth.
At C we have maybe Kilgore and??? I agree that some team is going to overpay for Reiter and will cause use it have nobody.

Tackle might be okay with Remmers ad Niang, Rankin/Wylie as backups and Prince Tega-Wanogho as depth. Need to add someone though.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote