View Single Post
Old 07-29-2020, 04:34 PM   #2176
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
So can we acknowledge that Tyreek is on a legitimate hall of fame top wr of all time kinda path? Is it too soon for that? We

I mean, if he stays healthy I’m this offense with Pat, he’s gonna put up some 1500 yard 8 td seasons pretty regularly. You do that very man times and ...
Too early.

A lot of WR's burn fast and bright, then fade quickly.

The NFL isn't quite like MLB in this regard, but for many players, it's not their peak that gets them in the hall - it's the latter half of their careers.

You look at guys like Tom Glavine - Had he gotten hurt at 33 years old, he'd have probably been a fringe guy who just didn't quite get over the hump. But he was an effective pitcher for another 6-8 years after that, won another 120 games and got in.

CC Sabathia had as good/better a career going through age 31 as Glavine then crashed and burned. I doubt he gets there.

Tyreek Hill isn't gonna qualify under the 'Sandy Koufax/Gale Sayers' sort of 'was transcendent for 5 years' umbrella. Not in the passing age with exploding receiving stats.

He needs to have Steve Smith's longevity. And in about 5 years, we can start to have that conversation.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote