Thread: 2024 WR Class
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2024, 03:47 PM   #2321
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
It’s early but if I had to pick a 1st rd pick by the Chiefs I think it’s the BYU tackle. I watched his tape study. He’s got a lot of potential
High potential there. Most sources think he's a RT only though. Not sure if I agree with that or not.

The thing is, is he "ready enough now" or not... If the answer is "no," then do you take that player in the top 40 picks or do you wait until the bottom of 2 and take a guy like Amedgajie who might have an even higher ceiling but is a little less "ready now."

My feeling is that Morgan is ready now but there is the very real question of whether he'll hold up outside with his length. Just because others have doesn't mean he will. So, I totally understand the concern.

If you feel like Suamataia can 1) hold up on the left side (I'm not sure about his feet myself, so I'll say that) and 2) is capable of starting now, then go for it.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.