View Single Post
Old 03-01-2024, 11:18 AM   #120
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside View Post

I know you're a USC guy and I get it to he was throwing to but he also made the right reads and seems fast at it. I'm getting Stroud vibes from Daniels, only he has legs as well. He is a smaller guy so he will have to bulk up a bit for the NFL but we shall see. I'm no expert by far just my eye test and I think Caleb would benefit from having a coach like Reid or Mcvay, perhaps the Seahawks ex O coordinator as well.
Caleb needs to be coached out of thinking he can do anything at anytime, he will literally not take designed easy throws for 1st downs because he wants to go long.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote