View Single Post
Old 01-25-2021, 02:38 PM   #273
oxymoron

I only have vague memories of the first game, but as I recall we never got any real consistent pressure on Brady, especially after halftime. And almost everything they did offensively was after we built a big lead.

If the d-line plays the way they did yesterday, and Brady gets pressured early and often, then the impact of Fisher's absense will be moot. Mahomes thrives under pressure. Brady literally takes dives to avoid contact, which I completely understand at his age. But, especially if they're trying to continue taking deep shots, it will be easier for our defense to disrupt their offense than for them to disrupt ours, even without Fish.

Last edited by keg in kc; 01-25-2021 at 02:44 PM..
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.