Thread: Football Broncos news megathread
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2016, 04:21 PM   #7507
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnowMo2724 View Post
Davis was brought in to be the #3 QB. I'd rather have Denver's QB situation than the one KC has and I'm sure a lot of Chiefs fans would as well.
I do not believe any KC fan with a functioning brain would agree with this assessment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnowMo2724 View Post
And yet Denver will most likely still win the division and will be better setup for the future than KC will.
You are in for a long and painful season, friend.
Quote:
Alex Smith has taken the Chiefs as far as they're going to go, the sooner KC moves on from him the better.
Now this part? You got right.
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.