View Single Post
Old 04-05-2021, 06:52 PM   #114
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by keg in kc View Post
It's just boring so far. I'm not sure where all the budget is going, unless it was all spent on the first five minutes of the first episode. Unless it gets really good in the latter half, I don't see myself ever watching it again.

Loki trailer looks amazing (again), at least.
I watched each WandaVision episode at least 4 times, then watched the entire series before the finale, which actually made the entire series better for me after watching all of the episodes consecutively.

I can barely get through one viewing of TFATWS without picking up my iPad due to boredom, so I doubt I'll ever rewatch this series, either.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.