View Single Post
Old 07-01-2020, 08:06 AM   #87
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunkinDrublic View Post
You’re telling me that when you were in your prime of jacking off hogs for a living that you never held out until the right hog farm was willing to pay you top dollar for your skills. I don’t believe it!
I was paid pretty good and like Jones I was probably in the top five talent wise. I could have held out for more but I liked my team and we were good. Anyway money can't buy happiness but it bought me a boat. And the boat makes me happy! Jones could buy a yacht with 16 million. I had to settle for an 18' Triton

If Jones really does hold out I won't like him anymore just like I didn't like Laveon Bell after he pulled his shit.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.