Thread: Movies and TV House of the Dragon
View Single Post
Old 08-23-2022, 10:29 AM   #127
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
Sheeesh guys it's been 1 episode and ya'll talking about lack of character development already?

I mean damn, give the series some time to breath first.
I'm saying they are honing in on a family that just isn't that interesting to begin with.

'Fire and Blood' is just a fairly run of the mill fantasy book - nothing much of note in there. Oh sure, there's a story arc and a climax, etc.... but it doesn't paint with the broad strokes that the ASOIF series did.

It's...fine. I don't see it as viable source material for some massive TV undertaking. That's why I have more hope for the Lord of the Rings prequel; the material to mine is just better.

But again - should they find a way to get Esme Bianco back in the show and keep her in various states of undress, it will cover for many sins.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.