View Single Post
Old 10-27-2020, 10:51 PM   #71
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
If helps, I'd put him squarely above everyone on my second list right now except Brady and Rothlisberger if it's a win now situation. I think he's just a better player in a bad situation than most of those other guys.

I don't think team stats like scoring in the 1st quarter and shit like that much apply to Watson's skill or stating he sucks. That's the whole offense failing to produce. He can't make receivers get open, make his line block, make his running backs not run into the back of their linemen for 2 yards and a cloud of dust.
I don't know man. He doesn't have tremendous pocket presence, holds the ball too long, lacks plus arm strength, doesn't have great accuracy. I think he's thoroughly mediocre, despite all the external issues.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.