Thread: Video Games Classic WoW: Invite to CP Members
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2019, 07:13 AM   #123
THIS .... IS... ARROWHEAD!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcxiv View Post
im 27, i should be higher. I had my sisters kids this weekened it slowed me down big time. once i got kicked for being afk cause i had to make food for the kids and bam, 5 hour queue. lol just a bad weekened for me to try to level. so many people on Stalagg its insane. Think the guild i am in have about 15 people in their 50's and about 15-20 more in their 40's im way in the back.
I’m not rushing because we have at least six months till BWL...so just running MC with average of 3 epics per boss your looking at 729 epics before BWL. And that doesn’t include Ony.

BWL is were the real race starts.
BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.