View Single Post
Old 01-23-2015, 09:17 PM   #169
oxymoron

You're the one that said they have everything they need and want. I was just trying to fit your comment into my framework...

I think they're still actively involved in the study, just doing it through private contractors as I described. I don't think they understand what's happening, I don't think they understand how very much of the technology they may have discovered or recovered works, and I don't think they're in communication with anyone (or anything).

If they are in communication and they do know a whole lot more, then we're probably talking a breakaway civilization scenario, where there's a whole secret and suppressed society being built around technology that's being hidden from humanity at large. Sort of along the lines of what Gary McKinnon says he found with the transfer list of personnel involved in Solar Warden (aka the secret space fleet).

For me, I kind of have to choose a point between stuff I can believe and stuff I can't. I'm not the kind of person who can just believe everything. And with the really far out stuff, unless there's overwhelming evidence, whether it's Schneider or Lear or McKinnon or Randy Cramer talking about serving on Mars for years, that's the kind of stuff that's a bit across the line for me. There's just not enough evidence there.

They're all good stories, but that's about as far as I go.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.