View Single Post
Old 04-27-2022, 11:03 AM   #43
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

For posterity's sake:

29: George Karlaftis -- Set and forget strong-side DE

30: Nakobe Dean -- Excellent WLB and complementary pass-rusher with elite range and developing ball skills.

50: John Metchie -- Outstanding combination of upside and floor. Very versatile; could be a very good X with his physicality but also has the athleticism to play as a Z. Ultimately just a very nice piece that can move as needed as other pieces fall into place.

62: Drake Jackson -- Have warmed to him throughout the draft process. Plus athleticism and bend, good length and has added some weight to make up for some of my pre-combine concerns. Additionally would be a very strong complement to Karlaftis.

94: Calvin Austin -- My sweet baboo and if you don't love him you're wrong and **** you.

103: Zyon McCollum -- SCREAMS Brett Veach pick. Measurables and size, competition concerns and technique lapses will push him a bit but as raw clay, they don't get much better than this.

121: Matthew Butler -- Just hard to see him not being a quality NFL player. He won't be a difference maker, but I think he has a nice career.

135: JT Woods -- Like McCollum, a measurables/talent pick. And like McCollum, put up some unreal testing numbers. We can afford to work him in slowly with Thornhill and Reid already under control this year. Can be a significant ST contributor in the interim.

If I were sitting at 121, I might flip the order of those last 2 picks thinking maybe Woods will be less likely than Butler to be there at 135. Hard to know without seeing the board.

Last edited by DJ's left nut; 04-27-2022 at 12:11 PM..
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.