View Single Post
Old 02-25-2020, 01:44 AM   #1518
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Baylor is good. I’m betting they’d be top 10 in the Big10. Other Baylor teams were soft. Even ones with more talent. But this team is different than those teams.

Both Baylor and KU have played some garbage teams, but they’re good man. Sure, Doke made Baylor look silly but they took their best defender and said you got him and got burned Gillespie is a hell of a defender. Doke is just on a different level right now.

Doesn’t mean they’d get housed like that in the Big.
I'm not arguing they aren't good but they do struggle at times to score and have gotten away with it playing teams like Texas, K-State, etc. Do that in the B1G against sans 4 teams they def have more losses.

My bigger point is with my thinking was while they are good at defense KU is the best in the nation and with Baylor struggling on offense at times KU has the talent to overcome their defense thus setting up for a potential blowout.

Regardless I was wrong in my assumption whatever. I think KU goes all the way, I see Baylor not even making the Elite 8.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote