View Single Post
Old 08-27-2019, 11:44 PM   #1022
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. tegu View Post
I finally finished the Bob Lazar interview with Rogan. One thing I really like about him is that if he doesn’t know something he doesn’t try to bolster the story or name himself sound bigger or more important by trying to connect dots or state things that would be guesses as if they are fact. He simply says he doesn’t know or can only speculate on things.

I liked the interview better than the documentary overall. He spoke more freely. The documentary seemed to focus a lot on his daily life to normalize him which is fine but what we are really interested in are his stories about what he saw.
The problem with the documentary was the director is infatuated with him. It was less about pushing for info and seemed more like idol worship...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.