Thread: Left Tackles
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2024, 10:50 AM   #164
Comfortably Numb

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Someone help me out here with Patrick Paul. Would he not be an option? I’ve seen him mocked all over the place. Some 1st rd, some mid 2nd, some late 2nd.

Guy has elite size. 6’7.5” 330 lbs. 36 1/4(!!!) arms and 9 3/8 hands.

Really nice athleticism and 3 years experience who is a plus pass rusher but not as good in the run game.

Seems like someone Andy would be in on. So what’s missing? Is he not as good of a prospect or something?
I think he is arguably a better prospect than Morris or Niang were, I just think 32 would be a reach for him. At 64 if you decided to go for a WR at 32 or BPA that fell to you, then I wouldn't be terribly upset to see Paul in the 2nd as our choice. He is one of those that has values rated for end of the 1st down to the 3rd round, so best to be totally sold him if you pick him at 32.
VAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli