View Single Post
Old 04-14-2022, 05:28 PM   #9
Andy Reid Supporter

I think the draft is so deep there you just have so many options. Ebeketie and a Williams will both be available at 50. I bet one will be available at 62.

Ebeketie was 256 at the combine and 247 at his pro day. That’s not that bad IMO

Honestly you’re giving up something withers guys. Mafe and Karlafris have short arms, Ojabo is an unknown due to injury. I don’t mind taking a guy like Ebeketie and having him be a 3rd down rusher this year then bulking him up (he has the frame for it) bc he has the everything else we want. Sam Williams is in range for everything as well. He just has character concerns (charges dropped).

I just don’t see a big difference between these players:

5. G. Karlaftis
6. B. Mafe
7. D. Ojabo
8. A. Ebiketie
9. D. Jackson
10. S. Williams
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.