View Single Post
Old 04-14-2022, 05:18 PM   #7
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Man I don’t get the lack of Ebeketie hype. Dude was 6’3” 256 lbs at the combine. Long arms.

Skimmed down a bit for pro day to get 4.65 40 and a 6.95 3 cone.

Dude is really good. He could be an excellent speed rusher who needs to put on a bit of muscle as a rookie but that’s okay IMO.

He just got better and better going from Temple to Penn St to replace Jayson Oweh
I did briefly mention in another thread that he's not much shorter than Frank Clark, he's just alot lighter. Ebiketie is 6'2-3/8" whereas Clark is 6'2-7/8" but you're looking at Ebiketie was 250 at the combine and Clark was 271. The thing with Ebiketie, and why I haven't dismissed him, is he's got 34-1/8" arms. Clark was 34-3/8". Ebiketie is also relatively high cut, so he has longer legs to get leverage to go with those incredibly long arms for his height. If you can put 10-15 pounds on that kid, I think you have a guy that can play in a 4-3. I wouldn't be at all surprised to see KC pick him.

We got guys talking about double-dipping in round 1, I wouldn't mind seeing a move up for Karlaftis or Johnson to play SDE and take this kid at 30 to play WDE. Hell, if you want to stay pat, take him and Mafe and 29 and 30.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.