View Single Post
Old 04-14-2022, 05:15 PM   #5
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Man I don’t get the lack of Ebeketie hype. Dude was 6’3” 256 lbs at the combine. Long arms.

Skimmed down a bit for pro day to get 4.65 40 and a 6.95 3 cone.

Dude is really good. He could be an excellent speed rusher who needs to put on a bit of muscle as a rookie but that’s okay IMO.

He just got better and better going from Temple to Penn St to replace Jayson Oweh
Hey, if they feel he’s a fit, then by all means. I like the player.

But when he shows up to his Pro Day at 240lbs, it’s kind of hard to assume he checks enough boxes for Spags.

If they feel he’s a fit, I can see him as high as 8.

Even though I would have Thomas and Williams above him, I don’t think they go before him.

If they go EDGE, and it’s not Karlaftis, Mafe, Ojabo or a huge trade up, it’s probably Ebiketie.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.