View Single Post
Old 03-25-2019, 11:07 AM   #53
Immanentize The Eschaton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randallflagg View Post
Yeah, I worked on it again last night and discovered that the "1st Earl of Stirling" is NOT my Cousin - he is my 14th GG....go figure..

Now, however, things are becoming hazy. The record keeping wasn't that great back then, in the Highlands of Scotland, so it appears that, at least for the foreseeable future that an impasse has been reached.

I was able to trace back to the progenitor of my clan in Scotland, and his father was from Norway. So it started over again there and went back a few hundred more years. I have the trifecta going for me. A very old family here going back to one of the shires of Virginia who hobnobbed with historical figures. A clan in Scotland with a well documented history. A royal family in Norway that had many records kept.
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.