View Single Post
Old 03-25-2019, 10:19 AM   #50
Go Beavers!

My dad's side of the family is pretty well researched back quite a few generations but my mom was adopted so I did 23 and Me a bunch of years back to see what her background is and if I have any genetic ticking time bombs. Turned out that she was mostly from a very specific minority in Finland/Russia. So that was interesting, I guess.

The funny thing I found related to a great-great-grandmother that the family usually refers to as "Cherokee Mary". I was expecting to have at least a little Native American because of her but actually had 0%. I do have about 4% Sub-Saharan African DNA so now I expect that Cherokee Mary was actually Mulatto Mary.
Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote