View Single Post
Old 03-25-2019, 10:17 AM   #49
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by listopencil View Post
I can easily go back to the early 900's on my father's side but it gets murky right about then. There are some likely ancestors before that but nothing that can be declared with certainty.

Yeah, I worked on it again last night and discovered that the "1st Earl of Stirling" is NOT my Cousin - he is my 14th GG....go figure..

Now, however, things are becoming hazy. The record keeping wasn't that great back then, in the Highlands of Scotland, so it appears that, at least for the foreseeable future that an impasse has been reached.
Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.