View Single Post
Old 11-12-2023, 08:26 PM   #248
Supporter

I remember the 2017 draft when the Chiefs traded up to the 10th pick. I was upset at first. Mahomes was projected to be there when the Chiefs picked, so I thought for sure that they had traded up to draft Deshaun Watson. Of course that feeling quickly changed to jubilation when I found out that they picked Mahomes. I would have been okay with Watson at the time because he was highly rated and the Chiefs finally drafted a quarterback. But looking back now, it's clear that Watson would have been a huge mistake.
jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.