View Single Post
Old 07-05-2014, 12:43 PM   #315
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuckdaddy View Post
Hell no! You don't stick any part of your body where shit comes out. That is what homosexuals do. People forget that women have assholes like men. Not a second super tight vagina. It's a RECTUM! NO MATTER HOW HOT THE CHICK IS And SHIT IS WHAT COMES OUT OF IT!
Wow homophobic much?? Not sure what women you've been looking at but most women don't have hairy asses like men do. Even though I'm coochie liquor, I'll lickety split, I'll lickety crack!!
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.