View Single Post
Old 11-14-2023, 11:14 PM   #60
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rams Fan View Post
Yeah, tonight’s effort was promising. Inexperience showed at times along but nothing too concerning. Wagner and Edwards had off nights.

Get Bradshaw and Oneyenso healthy and this team is dangerous.
After what happened at the end of the half, i mentioned to my wife how bad they are at end of half/game play. I honestly can't remember the last time they had the ball with a chance to win (in this case tie) as the clock was running out, and they made a shot. It's been sooooo long. I've seen plenty of flubs though, tonite included.

I honestly don't recall that they've ever made a shot at the end of the game to win it under Cal.
rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.