View Single Post
Old 10-03-2020, 03:33 PM   #189
Beijing Joe Birdbrain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randallflagg View Post
Indeed, he did, unfortunately. You know, I generally look at the marketing that goes along with many "rock acts" (and I get it, I truly do). However, looking at a lot of these guys - we tend to pigeon hole them into one thing or another.

Folks look at Dio (for example) and never really "know" that individual and his/her "taste" in music.

I offer this: Kerry Livgren (Kansas) left the band to become a Christian. Couple of years later he went into the studio to do a "Contemporary Christian" album. He used a bushel of musicians from guys from Jethro Tull to Dio....

Listen to this song - and it becomes clear (at least to me) that Dio was one of the finest vocalists that ever sang..... (IMO)

Good stuff! Kerry Livgren had a huge impact on anybody who listened to Hard Rock in the 70's, whether they know it or not. From time to time, I play some Kansas on Youtube while I work out in the basement and it's really great stuff.
Merde Furieux is obviously part of the inner Circle.Merde Furieux is obviously part of the inner Circle.Merde Furieux is obviously part of the inner Circle.Merde Furieux is obviously part of the inner Circle.Merde Furieux is obviously part of the inner Circle.Merde Furieux is obviously part of the inner Circle.Merde Furieux is obviously part of the inner Circle.Merde Furieux is obviously part of the inner Circle.Merde Furieux is obviously part of the inner Circle.Merde Furieux is obviously part of the inner Circle.Merde Furieux is obviously part of the inner Circle.