View Single Post
Old 05-29-2020, 06:00 PM   #86
World's Best Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
I think teachers are overestimated. They work 9 months out of the year. The ones below HS level are just glorified baby sitters. 40k a year is good enough. 70k in expensive areas.
Dude! Then compensate me like a baby-sitter, brosky.

Average per kid rate in KC is 10.57 an hour per kid. Hell, I'll even be nice, I'll only charge half of that for the students I saw on the daily (I'll round down, too. Let's do 5.25 an hour.) I had 113 students, so that looks like that translates to a cool $593.25 a day. Since we only get compensated for the time we work anyway, I'll spread that out over nine months like you asked. That translates to roughly... $94,667 a year.

Damn - gimme some of that glorified baby sitter compensation, BWillie!
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.