View Single Post
Old 02-15-2016, 04:05 PM   #1510
Gimme My Berries Back!

Anyone have any tips for growing basil or dill. I have the most problems with those two herbs....but more so the dill. Holes always show, then I get the aphids....every single time.

Dill grows fine until it gets too big and I have to transplant it —then it always dies.

No problems with any other herbs like mint, oregano, parsley, cilantro, thyme or rosemary. I think its where I live. Florida is buggy. But I saw a massive gorgeous basil plant growing like crazy in a pot outside a restaurant near the beach. It was darn healthy too. They told me it grows like a weed.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.