View Single Post
Old 02-15-2016, 04:01 PM   #1509
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
I rigged mine up to my drip emitter system and installed a shutoff valve before my garden that is directly into the poly pipe. That way it can be on a timer like the rest of the shrubs/yard, or I can continue watering the rest of the yard and shut the valve off since the garden requires less water. The emitters are super easy to install and I can even regulate them to have some of them turned off and some kept on if something is harvested and no longer needs to be watered in a certain area.

This also allows use to leave for a week at a time and not need someone to come water out plants.

I too am a black thumb and not a handyman, so if I can do it, so can you.

Oh that sounds like something I'll have to get a guy to do for me. I am not the most mechanical person but it's mainly due to lack of interest and don't like to bother with such things. My sprinkler system is automatic but I haven't a clue how it works—mainly cuz I have never bothered with it.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.