View Single Post
Old 02-15-2016, 03:59 PM   #1508
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
There are irrigation systems you can build on a timer. Where you don't need nearly the volume of water a drip emitter would probably work fine. I'll see if I can dig up some products to automate your system.

How many plants and beds do you have?
Right now just three Earth Boxes but one is empty. That was my tomatoes which always seemed to pick up a fungus. So I finally had to clean it all out with bleach and never did anything more with it, eventhough I did manage to get some delicious tomatoes from it at one time. Can't grow them in the summer here. Can only do the small ones like grape or plum.

My other two I just replaced with herbs but I did have lettuces, spinach and arugula. It's more that I want to plant more. I have the seeds. I am thinking of just digging into the ground now. Guess I learn through screwing up.

I want to add root veggies and be able to go all year adjusting for the seasons. My biggest problem is forgetting to water. Cuz if they're out of my sight, they're out of my mind.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.