View Single Post
Old 02-15-2016, 03:38 PM   #1506
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
Cool. You could just do a small one for the family, if a greenhouse is too much work. I am thinking of doing that...but I have a black thumb.

I also forgot I have something growing and forge to water my Earth Boxes.

I need an alarm system to remind me. Any suggestions for how to install a small watering system where I just push a button from inside my home?

Guess I should ask in the gardening thread.
There are irrigation systems you can build on a timer. Where you don't need nearly the volume of water a drip emitter would probably work fine. I'll see if I can dig up some products to automate your system.

How many plants and beds do you have?
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.