View Single Post
Old 02-15-2016, 02:41 PM   #1505
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
That's the way mom cooks them so you're doing the right thing.

Wife and I have cut all that stuff out trying to help my waistline and I actually like green beans plain. They're not as good as with bacon in them, but I'm trying to reduce the activities that take something healthy and make it horrible.

I would encourage you to buy some frozen beans. Wife found some that come in a package that steams it. It is really easy and like 3 Min in the microwave. It's a hell of a lot better than canned.

Speaking of canned, I only buy del monte. The others taste like shit to me.
Fresh to frozen beans are definitely a cut above canned

I do like veggies

The chinese lady that runs my local take out said I was the first person to praise her heavy use of veggies

Fat, lazy Americans
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.