View Single Post
Old 02-15-2016, 01:02 PM   #1501
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
That's the way mom cooks them so you're doing the right thing.

Wife and I have cut all that stuff out trying to help my waistline and I actually like green beans plain. They're not as good as with bacon in them, but I'm trying to reduce the activities that take something healthy and make it horrible.

I would encourage you to buy some frozen beans. Wife found some that come in a package that steams it. It is really easy and like 3 Min in the microwave. It's a hell of a lot better than canned.

Speaking of canned, I only buy del monte. The others taste like shit to me.
Hey Buehler445,
Just a thought: I was thinking about you're not being thrilled you had no fresh farmer's markets near you for fresh produce. Since, you're a farmer, have you thought of starting a small vegetable garden? I'm thinking of doing that. I can freeze any excess, give away or if I lived in an appropriate area sell excess on the side of the road, the way I see in some rural communities.

bep
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.